Welfare Unit Toilet Servicing
Why have D-tox to service your welfare unit
- Large Coverage Area
- Fast, Responsive Service
- D-toxClean/sanitised unit Guaranteed
- All staff trained to recognised industry standards
- Proof of service/delivery provided electronically immediately upon completion
- Registered waste carriers
- Big enough to cope small enough to care
- Electronic Waste transfer note provided
- Construction sites and civil engineering
- Home Builders / renovation and restoration
- Highways / rail and road maintenance
- Allotments, farms and agricultural
- Regular service can be set up or just call us when required
- Emptying of all waste and removal to authorised sewage treatment works
- Replacement of water/chemical in toilet
- Replacement of water in sink
- Cleaning/sanitizing of all internal surfaces
- Replacement of toilet paper
We are highly experienced in servicing welfare units for our customers but if you have any special requirements and would like to speak to us about servicing your welfare units please call us today.
How many services do you need ?
One welfare unit toilet will provide facilities for up to 7 people who work no more than a 40 hour week at your site.
If you have more people using your welfare unit you may need to have it cleaned more than once a week. If you are not sure Contact Us
Registered Waste Carriers
If you are having any waste collected from your site it is your responsibility to ensure you use a registered waste carrier and receive a legally required Waste transfer note.
We are registered waste carriers (CBDU55139) and will provide you with an electronicWaste transfer note for every job we perform and ensure that your waste is taken to a registered treatment works.
Job Watch System
All D-tox staff use the Job Watch system where all jobs and vehicles are tracked and monitored on a real time basis. This ensures we keep our customers fully informed of any updates to their jobs as and when they happen.
Customers will receive Electronic Proof of completion including photographs as soon as jobs have been completed as long as we have a working email address
D-tox Service Guarantee
We GUARANTEE a weekly service providing that the welfare unit is left accessible.
If we attend site between 8am and 4.30pm but cannot reach your toilet because it is inaccessible we might not be able to return until the next week so please leave all units unobstructed at all times.
Not going to be in. Can you leave us keys or access codes?
It all helps us to give you the service you deserve.
We cover your sanitation needs across the Midlands including Staffordshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Shropshire, Cheshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and Herefordshire.
D-tox take pride in going the extra mile to help our customers but we ask you to kindly understand that the degree of planning required to allocate all our driving resources means that we have a cut off time of 3pm for all orders that need to be completed the following day.