Event Toilet Hire
Why use our Portable Toilets?
- Large stock of available toilets
- Fast, Responsive Delivery
- D-tox Clean/ sanitised unit Guaranteed
- All staff trained to recognised industry standards.
- Proof of Service/Delivery provided electronically immediately upon completion
- Registered Waste carriers
- Big enough to cope small enough to care
- Weekend Delivery/Collection available
- Music concerts
- Weddings and parties
- Sporting events / golf courses
- Iron man, marathons, park runs
- Private functions
- Corporate events
- Fetes, fairs and festivals
- Car boots
- Charity Events
- 1 toilet caters for up to 100 people at an event up to an 8hr usage period
- Recirculating Flush, ideal for when no mains water of waste drainage is available.
- Sealed tank so no waste is visible to the user.
- Hand Sanitiser dispensers fitted as standard rather than sinks for convenience.
- Ventilated tank to prevent mal odors.
- Translucent roof to allow light in, further lighting available as an optional extra.
- Totally self-contained. No mains water, power or drainage required.
- No minimum hire period but minimum hire charges will apply.
- Additional servicing /staff available at additional charge.
- Delivered, Sited and set up by trained D-tox staff. Toilet paper provided with initial delivery.
- Electronic Proof of Delivery and Service Provided immediately upon completion of job.
- We Guarantee you will receive toilets that have only been used on events and are well maintained and exceptionally clean.
- Delivery will be made by a transit sized flatbed vehicle with tail lift. Our driver will be able to move the toilet to about 25 ft from the vehicle but please inform us if we cannot get a vehicle within 25ft of where you want to site the toilet. We can then discuss other options.
- Ground must be firm and flat to safely site the toilet unit.
How many toilets do you need?
One toilet will provide facilities for up to 100 people over an 8 hour event period. This will be affected by the type of event and whether or not alcohol and other food and drink is served.
If you are unsure as to how many toilets you require for your event our Hire desk can advise you today so Contact Us. Or if you want to use our toilet calculator you can do so here.
Registered Waste Carriers
If you are having any waste collected from your site it is your responsibility to ensure you use a registered waste carrier and receive a legally required Waste transfer note. We are registered waste carriers (CBDU55139) and will provide you with an electronic Waste transfer note for every job we perform and ensure that your waste is taken to a registered treatment works.
Job Watch System
All D-tox staff use the Job Watch system where all jobs and vehicles are tracked and monitored on a real time basis. This ensures we keep our customers fully informed of any updates to their jobs as and when they happen.Customers will receive Electronic Proof of completion including photographs as soon as jobs have been completed as long as we have a working email address
Toilet Chemical Additives
All our toilet blue additives are Formaldehyde free toilet available in a variety of fragrances designed to treat waste in a standard recirculating flush toilet tank. This product is totally biodegradable and suitable for use for site and event plastic toilets.
We cover your sanitation needs across the Midlands including Staffordshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Shropshire, Cheshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and Herefordshire.
D-tox take pride in going the extra mile to help our customers but we ask you to kindly understand that the degree of planning required to allocate all our driving resources means that we have a cut off time of 3pm for all orders that need to be completed the following day.