Customer Own Servicing
Why have D-tox to service your sanitation unit?
- Large Coverage Area
- Fast, Responsive delivery
- D-tox clean/sanitised unit guaranteed
- All staff trained to recognised industry standards.
- Proof of service/delivery provided electronically immediately upon completion including photos
- Registered waste carriers
- Big enough to cope small enough to care
Multiple usage but are few examples are:
- Construction sites / Home Builders
- Civil Engineering / ground works
- Highways and Road maintenance
- Rail Workers
- Allotments/ Fruit farms
- Scheduled Regular service can be set up or call when required
- Emptying of all waste and removal to authorized sewage treatment works
- Replacement of water/chemical in toilet
- Replacement of water in sink
- Cleaning/sanitizing of al internal surfaces
- Replacement of toilet paper
- Waste Transfer note supplied
Talk to us about your service requirement needs. This could be a one off, a regular weekly or fortnightly job.
Units tend to cater for 7 people in a 40 hour working week.
If you have more people using your sanitation unit you may need to have it cleaned more than once a week.
Registered Waste Carriers
If you are having any waste collected from your site it is your responsibility to ensure you use a registered waste carrier and receive a legally required Waste transfer note.
We are registered waste carriers (CBDU55139) and will provide you with an electronic Waste transfer note for every job we perform and ensure that your waste is taken to a registered treatment works.
Job Watch System
All D-tox staff use the Job Watch system where all jobs and vehicles are tracked and monitored on a real time basis. This ensures we keep our customers fully informed of any updates to their jobs as and when they happen.
Customers will receive Electronic Proof of completion including photographs as soon as jobs have been completed as long as we have a working email address.
D-tox Service Guarantee
We GUARANTEE a weekly service providing that yourunit is left accessible.
If we attend site between 8am and 4.30pm but cannot reach your unit because it is inaccessible we might not be able to return until the next week so please leave all units unobstructed at all times.
Not going to be in. Can you leave us keys or access codes?
It all helps us to give you the service you deserve.
We cover your sanitation needs across the Midlands including Staffordshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Shropshire, Cheshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and Herefordshire.
D-tox take pride in going the extra mile to help our customers but we ask you to kindly understand that the degree of planning required to allocate all our driving resources means that we have a cut off time of 3pm for all orders that need to be completed the following day.