4 bay urinals
Portable urinal hire perfect for male heavy events. Urinal hire from D-tox includes delivery, set up and a weekly service guarantee. We cover all of the West Midlands. Speak to our team and get a quote today.
Why Use our 4 bay urinals ?
- Large capacity waste storage tanks
- Large stock available
Easy access to support optimal traffic flow
- Fast, Responsive delivery
- D-tox clean/sanitised unit guaranteed
- All staff trained to recognised industry standards.
- Proof of service/delivery provided electronically immediately upon completion
- Registered waste carriers
- Big enough to cope small enough to care
- Weekend delivery / Collection available
- Music concerts
- Iron man, marathons, Park runs
- Fetes, fairs, festivals
- Car boots
- Sporting events / Golf courses
- Weddings and parties
- Private functions
- Designed for 4 users at one time - quick and hygienic
- Cut down queues for standard toilets
Small dimensions - don't take up too much space
- Create chains of urinals by linking
- Only one unit temporarily closed whilst emptying others
- Link to external waste storage for additional waste capacity
- Top half can be removed completely to allow access for cleaning
- Optional hand sanitiser pole allows users to clean hands using sanitising gel
- Cleaned and serviced to agreed timescales by trained personnel
- Rigorously steam-cleaned and quality checked before each delivery
- Waste removal and disposal only at registered waste treatment facilities
- All drivers are CPC trained, hold the national sanitation qualification (NSQ) and carry out in-house training
- D-tox Group conforms to a standard Code of Practice
- Delivered and collected to and from your desired location by D-tox Group personnel - we do not use third parties
- Unit offloaded, sited and positioned by D-tox Group staff for your convenience and allowing access for cleaning
- Hand Sanitiser Pole
- Event Toilet
- Portable sinks
- Tuff Tank
- Additional weekly service – availability depending on location and days required
How many urinals do you need ?
Depending on what type of event you are running, and the mix of female and male attendees portable urinals could help the flow of toilet usage, keeping everyone happy. When it comes to portable urinal hire The Purple Guide – written by the events industry to help manage health and safety matters recommends the following:
If you are unsure please contact us to determine the optimum number of urinals or toilets for your site.
Benefits and emptying
Saves significant costs. Each 4 bay pee pod replaces at least 4 or more portable toilets, reducing male user queue times and freeing up toilets for those who need them. Privacy fins around each bay also help to preserve mode styfor users.
Waste from the portable 4 bay pee pod urinal sits in a bottom holding tank which needs to be emptied as it fills up, but this is the only service required. However for large events by ‘daisy chaining’ the units together waste can be diverted to a single Tuff tank. The tuff tank can then be emptied remotely, away from the pee pods and less often too. This leaves the pee pods in constant use without having to empty each 4 person unit.
Registered Waste Carriers
If you are having any waste collected from your site it is your responsibility to ensure you use a registered waste carrier and receive a legally required Waste transfer note.
We are registered waste carriers (CBDU55139) and will provide you with an electronic Waste transfer note for every job we perform and ensure that your waste is taken to a registered treatment works.
Job Watch System
All D-tox staff use the Job Watch system where all jobs and vehicles are tracked and monitored on a real time basis. This ensures we keep our customers fully informed of any updates to their jobs as and when they happen.
Customers will receive Electronic Proof of completion including photographs as soon as jobs have been completed as long as we have a working email address
We cover your sanitation needs across the Midlands including Staffordshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Shropshire, Cheshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and Herefordshire.
D-tox take pride in going the extra mile to help our customers but we ask you to kindly understand that the degree of planning required to allocate all our driving resources means that we have a cut off time of 3pm for all orders that need to be completed the following day.