Jobs at D-tox Group
D-tox Group is a market-leading portable toilet hire and waste management company based in the Midlands and our rapidly expanding business continually has exciting and rewarding opportunities at our site in Aldridge.
Join our rapidly expanding business
If you want to work for a Company with a sense of purpose and direction, then why not find out what we have to offer at D-tox Group. Working for us is more than just a job. We continually invest in employee development and actively encourage employees to seek their next opportunity with our business. If you are seeking your next career move and interested in joining our fantastic team then please send your CV. If there are no vacancies we retain all submitted CV’s to review when a vacancy does arise. We look forward to hopefully seeing you working for D-tox Group in the future.
Enquire about our vacancies:
For more information call 0800 999 2260 and ask for Jude, Transport Manager.
Please feel free to send us a more detailed introduction about you and include any information you think may support your application or enquiry. All information will be treated in the strictest confidence and we will reply to your enquiry as soon as we can. Thank you.
HGV Tanker Driver - Effluent waste (Class 2)
Our tanker drivers are responsible for driving weekly set routes, emptying effluent waste from our customers sites & delivering non-potable water. The majority of the job involves driving but a decent level of physical fitness is required to be able to empty tanks.
Routes are preplanned so drivers are not expected to route their own jobs but we do require drivers who can navigate their way successfully around different areas. You will be supported by a transport manager but the majority of the time you will be on your own, so self motivation is important.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Full Uk Driving Licence
- Driver CPC/ Valid Tacho card
- Age 25 and over with
- Flexible attitude to work times and overtime hours
- Customer Focused Attitude, Organised
- Positive Attitude/Self Motivated
- Good Navigational Skills /Considerate/Careful driving skills
The job is a minimum of 40 hours per week but we often have increased routes that mean regularly working up to 48 hours, MON - FRI. We will provide full on the job training before drivers start working unaccompanied. Full uniform and PPE is provided. In house H&S training will be required to be completed.
Key Responsibilities -
- Driving tankers to client sites in a safe manner
- Follow all traffic laws and regulations whilst driving
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections of the vehicle
- Ensuring all Tanker operations including offloading and connecting of pipework, operating all pumps. monitoring whole process throughout and resolving any arising issues
- Ensure duties are in line with H&S requirements
- Use of company tablet to complete and sign off jobs
- Ability to safely operate and maneuver a large vehicle in varied weather conditions
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Posses a high level of accuracy / attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills,
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Enthusiastic, efficient, well-motivated /positive attitude
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Good product knowledge after completing training.